2.5IN DODGE SUSPENSION LIFT KIT (12-17 RAM 1500 4WD)
Give your Dodge a semi-level look that’s perfect for towing with Rough Country’s 2.5-inch Leveling Lift Kit for 12-16 Ram 1500 trucks. Ram trucks come with a factory rake, leaving the rear much higher than the front. This simple solution raises the front and rear, keeping about 1-inch of rear rake. This slight rake is preferred by many who pull or tow and want the vehicle to look perfectly level when hauling large items.
This easy-to-install solution maintains the factory ride quality and re-uses your factory coil spring. Made of A36 Steel, this durable front and rear spacer kit is prepared to withstand the elements with a corrosion resistant, protective black powder coat. This spacer kit allows enough ride height to run up to 33x12.50 tires, and is the easiest way to give your truck a level look when in tow.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Leaves a 1-inch rear rake for towing
- Optional Front struts utilize OEM coil spring
- Optional Front struts feature application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Optional Front struts ONLY give 2-inches of front lift
- Does NOT fit "TRX" models.
- Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension.
|2012-2017||4WD||Dodge||Ram 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit "TRX" models|
|Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension|